Location: Central Texas
Company Overview: Still Austin Whiskey Co., a dynamic and rapidly growing craft whiskey company, is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Retail Market Manager to join our team in Central Texas. We are committed to delivering top-quality service and partnership to our customers and are looking for a passionate individual to drive Retail sales strategies in the area.
Position Overview: As the Retail Market Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to expand our market presence and drive volume growth within the Retail sector. We pride ourselves in creating deep relationships within our territories. This role requires a strategic thinker with a proven track record in sales management, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of the cultural landscape of Austin.
1. Market Analysis: Work with manager to conduct thorough market research to identify key opportunities and trends in the Retail sector within the Central Texas area. Key volume accounts, strategic backbar PODs and potential new accounts are all part of the consistent KPI metrics.
2. Distributor Management: Become a strategic and trusted supplier with the Southern Glazers sales team by collaborating on market initiatives, building brand advocacy
through education, and fostering key account growth.
3. Sales Strategy Development: Develop and implement effective sales strategies to increase market share, revenue, and profitability within the Retail segment.
4. Relationship Building: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key Retail accounts, distributor sales team, and partners to enhance brand visibility and drive
5. Customer Engagement: Collaborate with Retail customers and our distributor partner to understand their needs, provide product education, and offer customized solutions to meet their requirements.
6. Sales Forecasting and Reporting: Monitor and analyze sales performance, prepare regular reports, and provide insights to senior management for informed decision-making.
7. Collaboration/Events: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing and field marketing to strategically get our message to consumers via scheduling and working events as well as identifying marketing and merchandising opportunities.
8. Compliance: Ensure that all Retail sales activities adhere to relevant industry
regulations and compliance standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, a related field. Or equivalent experience as a sales manager/representative.
- Proven experience in brand management, with a successful track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong relationship and time management skills.
- Self-starter, that has proven the ability to prioritize initiatives and identify opportunities in the market for brand growth.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and trends.
- Ability to travel within the Austin area as needed.
If you are a results-oriented, strategic thinker with a passion for brand management in the Central Texas market, we invite you to apply and join our dynamic team at Still Austin Whiskey Co.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to Robbie@stillaustin.com. Applications will be accepted until February 15th, 2024.